Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm lazy, I know...

Yeah, I only pop up around HNT, and even then it's only every other week or so.  So what!  *sticks tounge out*

So last weekend, we attended the Rope Dojo held by Midori (and DeLano) in Kansas City, MO.  It was fucking AWESOME!

I mean, I got to do this to my Main Man!

And then we got to tie ourselves up to suspend ourselves!  Yes, you read that right.  We each did our own suspensions.  That way if we fell and broke our head, it was our own damn fault.  *No one fell and broke their head, that's for sure!

We had a great time, and learned so much from Midori and DeLano, they are such awesome people, and Kelly and Michelle (their partners) were awesome as well.  It would be a challenge to find nicer people.

And thanks to the wonderful owners of the Center for Alternative Lifestyles that convinced Midori to come to Kansas City!

*maybe next post I'll tell you about the lovely lady who gave me her phone number while I was at work, we have a date tonight!*

2 comments:

GB, RN said...

Looks like I'll be buying some rope in the near future.

Glad you had a good time. Makes me really sad I didn't go!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, can't wait to see everything you've learned.