Monday, October 5, 2009

Orgasms

I feel for hetero men, I really do.  Women have very complicated bodies, and every woman, while similar, is different.  What works for one may or may not work for another.  

And there's different types of orgasms.  Most women can only have clitoral orgasms.  The g-spot can be elusive to some men, hell, even as a woman who HAS g-spot orgasms it's hard for me to get another woman off that way.

That being said, it's pretty easy to get me off at this point in my life.  All you have to do is find the 'button' and there I go.  It wasn't always like that.

I remember my very first orgasm.  I was 23, and still a virgin.  23! Virgin!  Hard to believe, right.  Growing up in a fundamental (to say the least) religion and with a dad stuck in the 1950's (me and my mom weren't allowed to wear shorts into town) left me with a control freak complex.  Add in that masturbation was taught as bad, it's a wonder I'm able to orgasm at all!

So my first orgasm was after I met my first husband, before we were engaged.  I sucked up every ounce of courage and 'cool' I could manage and bought a 'massager' at Spencer's, then went home and tried it out.  It took a few tries, but I finally managed.  It felt really good, to say the least.

While married to my now ex, we pretty much followed the same script every time, with a few lite bondage scenes thrown in every now and then.  I'd give him a hand job (so he could last longer HA!), some fucking, him getting me off clitorally with his fingers, then him fucking me till he came again.  That's right, he got off twice every time, while I only got off once.  Bastard.  The fucking never lasted long enough.  I could feel a build up, but he never lasted long enough for anything to happen, and apparently he never had the patience to use his hands inside of me.

I came out of that relationship with an aversion to hand jobs, to say the least.  A decade later, I'm still working out that aversion.  *sigh*

My first squirting orgasm was after I'd left my husband, living with a boyfriend.  Again, I was home alone.  (control freak, remember?)  I held the vibrator to my clit even though I was past the point of orgasm, when it's usually too sensitive.  I squirted while having a clitoral orgasm, y'all.  Did you know you could do that?  OMG, what a release!  Even better than just a regular clit orgasm!  Sadly, it would be a few more years before I squirted on a regular basis.

Then I got together with TMAME.  I showed him what got me off, and it worked quite nicely.  Regular clitoral orgasms.  They were very good.  Unlike every other guy I'd been with, he took what worked and switched things up after we got comfortable with each other.  Sex wasn't the same script every time.  He didn't get the whole tying me up, but he did it anyway, because he saw how much I liked it.  We had a good sex life.  It wasn't as wild as his previous relationships had been, but it was good.

And then we had babies.  

As any woman who's had children will tell you, babies change your body.  I pretty much got over my control freak issues, cause let me tell you, you have NO control over your body when you have a parasite growing in you!

At some point I started having g-spot orgasms, with squirting.  But I was pretty much a one-and-done girl.  I'd have one REALLY awesome orgasm, and then you couldn't touch me anymore.

And then one night, all of a sudden, out of the blue, for no rhyme or reason, I had multiple orgasms.  I stopped counting at 15.  I'd have one, he'd slow, I'd giggle, and say "more", until finally I couldn't take any more.  There was a HUGE puddle on our Liberator throe that night.

After that, it was really easy to have multiple squirting g-spot orgasms.  I'd still have my clit-gasms, because, lets face it, they're really nice too!  And they feel different from a g-gasm.

And then I noticed I could have different styles of orgasms.  They weren't just a different intensity, they were actually different.  There's a g-spot orgasm that I have control over, and then there's one where I don't, it just sneaks up on me.  I can have a clit orgasm that squirts, and one that doesn't.  

They all feel different, too.  Throw in different intensities for each, and you have almost an endless combination of orgasms.

Did I mention the anal orgasms we discovered I could have?  Yeah.  Apparently I'm really REALLY sensitive back there, so much so that with all the warming up and "fluffing" we do to get me prepared to accept his cock, by the time we get there, it takes about 20 seconds for me to have an orgasm.  He barely has to move!

So yeah, I can have at least 5 DIFFERENT kinds of orgasms.  And yes, I do realize how very lucky I am!  Not to mention I have the bestest husband in the entire world, because he was willing to let me (and help me) push my boundaries at my own pace.

And now, TMAME 'gets' the tying me up.  And the flogging.  And the topping.  *swoon*

I am such a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Dee Dennis said...

Yes you are a lucky girl. He's got some pretty nice shoulders too ;)