Saturday, October 24, 2009

Of Anal and Fisting...

So my friend Molly recently joined the A-team.  Now, I may not have grown up Mormon, but I did grow up in an equally conservative religion where sex before marriage and being a homosexual wasn't allowed.  Neither was smoking, but that's a different story.

To survive, I made myself think that all the things we weren't allowed to do were these horrible, awful things.  I never let myself even consider doing them, they were wrong and against nature.  And even though I left/got myself kicked out back before I met TMAME, it wasn't until after our first spawn was born that I mentally freed myself from those beliefs.

When you have to re-write the rules for your entire life-structure and belief system, you may as well re-write your sexual/marriage rules. 

So anyway, back to being on the A-team.  Even after figuring out that I L.O.V.E. playing with women, the anal area was completely off limits.  Until a friend happened to mention how much she loved it, and how she now understood why the gay boys couldn't get enough.

What?  It feels good for ME?  Huh.  So now I think about it, and casually mention it to TMAME, who, to his credit, doesn't jump up and down screaming with joy.  Good man I've got there, yes he is.

So we start playing around back there.  We ordered a Felix from our good friends Freddy & Eddy.  They also hooked us up with a very nice butt plug from Tantus.  It took us over three years to progress to the point where TMAME could actually insert his cock fully in my ass.  

And he only stayed in for about 10 seconds before I exploded in orgasm.  

Then, I got a Njoy Pure.  The day I received it, I was going over to Molly's for a sex toy party, so I had TMAME insert it before I went out.  I was so turned on and wet that I made myself orgasm on the drive over.  At night.  In the rain.  Did I mention I was driving?

So where does the fisting come in?  Well, I've been a fan of vaginal fisting for many many years.  It's something the TMAME and I have done several times in the ten (TEN!) years we've been together.  

Now, I'm not sure I'm stretchy enough for anal fisting, but listening to Matisse rapture on about it, and then Monk making a tweet about it yesterday, I was reminded of how much I love vag fisting, and hey, we haven't done that it a while!  But I wanted TMAME to cum in my ass...  Which should we do tonight?

Decisions, decisions.  

When no coins are around, do both!  

So that's how I managed to cum/explode last night, with a fist in my pussy and a Njoy Pure in my ass (keeping the cum from dripping out, I might add).

Good times.

2 comments:

TMAME said...

Yeah, last night was enlightening and most awesome. It was totally worth waiting ten year for that.

kckinksgirl said...

I love being fisted, but never tried it with anything in my ass....gonna have to try that mmmhmmm!