Monday, January 25, 2010

FIRE!

This past Saturday TMAME and I attended a local rope class followed by a small rope play party that included, along with some flogging and a wicked single tail, FIRE PLAY!

Now, being somewhat of a pyromaniac, I've read Roxy's post about her experience with fire play, and I watched with fascination as the fire raced up and down a lovely lady's leg, butt and back.  When the opportunity presented itself for TMAME and I to learn and play, I quickly stripped and hopped up on the table.

Now, as Roxy mentioned in her post, there are two ways to play, bouncing the lit wand on the skin, and dragging a wet, unlit wand across the body then setting it on fire.  

Guess who's ticklish?  Yeah, that's right, ME!  So much so that when TMAME would drag the wet, unlit wand across me, I was kicking and laughing hysterically.

The bouncing effect?  REALLY FUN!  There was no pain, just a sensation of heat, and the warm caress of my lover's hand across my body.  Plus a few tickles here and there from our instructor giving lessons of where not to let the alcohol run so the bits don't catch on fire.

There is a saying in our house, for sure.

"Give me pain and I will melt into the giver.  Tickle me, and I am not responsible for any bodily injury you may sustain."

TMAME should know, I once accidentally kneed him across the face, and almost broke his nose.

Now, as I mentioned at the top, there was rope around us all day, but that, and me almost passing out while being tied, deserves it's own post.

1 comment:

TMAME said...

Mmmmm fire is fun!