Saturday, April 10, 2010

Squirting PSA

It's not a secret that I'm a squirter.  I'm pretty open and up-front about it.  I've not met a guy yet that doesn't swear to love it.  Most don't understand why a woman would be embarrassed or even ashamed by squirting.  

Here's the thing, though.  When I squirt, I don't usually squirt like the girl in Orgasm School.  Sure, I do sometimes.  But usually, for me and several squirters I know, it's more like a waterfall or flood.  Like pints of fluid.  That amount in the video?  That's just a trickle or a small stream.

Now, I am *not* ashamed or embarrassed when I squirt.  But when the one who just made me flood starts going "holy shit!" and runs and gets a towel, it doesn't matter how many times they say "that is so hot!" afterwards, I feel like I should be embarrassed or ashamed.  A less confident woman who has had this happen to her repeatedly *will* be embarrassed and/or ashamed.

I don't want to ever be made to feel like I should be embarrassed or ashamed of what my body does when I have pleasure.  This means I do not like to orgasm in front of other people in a public setting.  One, there's always a mess to clean up, and two, I don't want to hear bystanders going OMG!, or HOLY SHIT!  I'd prefer a more reverent tone saying "wow, that is so awesome!" or even "I wish I could do that..."

So if you get the privilege to play with someone who squirts, and they tell you they squirt *a lot*, please try and be prepared for a proper reaction when the flood comes.  We're not blowing smoke up your ass, we're trying to prepare you!

Oh, and waterproofing the play area is a good idea.  Because you don't really want to sleep in the swamp we will turn your bed into.  Trust me.

4 comments:

mina said...

great post. I've been with someone who squirted before, but it wasn't much. More like a sudden trickle as you described. I am yet to be with a woman who squirts a LOT. Trust me though, my reaction would be in excited surprise. *smiles*

Anonymous said...

My ex-wife (whom I dated in high school) is a squirter. When she was younger, she was quite embarassed w/ the amount being flood-like as described. However, as she became used to the fact that she could control it somewhat and I enjoyed it, she grew fonder of the act. Def. made our times together very passionate.

Anonymous said...

You are aware that it is physically impossible for a woman to "squirt", persay, unless she has a complete G-Spot simulation. Either your implying you have a G-Spot simulation everytime, which, might I add, is difficult to remove the item/thing simulating your G-Spot in time to witness the "squirting", or your flat-out lying. From the over-emphasis on the fact that you squirt in your post, I am guessing the latter is true.

Eris said...

I rarely squirt while the stimulation is inside me, unless the object is of the smaller variety. Usually the object is pulled out and releases the flood (which doesn't happen every time, just most of the time).

Oh, and FOAD.