Thursday, April 21, 2011

*crickets*

So I'm pretty sure hardly anyone visits anymore, seeing as how I don't ever update and all. So, I'll just use this for some random thoughts I've had lately.

Things I've learned in the past year or two:

My friend M is really distracting. He sent me a picture today just as I was getting ready to balance my checkbook. Took me three tries to get my online banking password entered correctly...

I am way more of a masochist than I ever wanted to admit, even to myself. I blame M.

Being a Dom is way different than just being a Sadist. And there are sadists who don't cuddle very well.

Some people (I'm looking at you, @Badbadgirlx) consider fucking to be their aftercare. For me, it's the cuddling. There must be lots of touching, caressing, and snuggling. I got lucky with M (and really lucky with TMAME), but gonna have to have a chat about that with B. (Bastard poured hot candle wax on me! He did introduce me to Mr. Hitachi, so I guess it's okay.)

A lover that KNOWS my body can make me cum more than someone who doesn't but has a hitachi. (There were a LOT of orgasm that day!)

Cadbury cream eggs are delicious. They almost make up for the fact that I'm going to be 39 in less than a week. (Next Wednesday, actually.)

Oh! And Frovatriptan is the b.o.m.b.! Migraines, BE GONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, im reading your blog because i happened to come across it. Frankly, i dont understand why your talking about sex and cumming... i really think you should keep this shit to yourself. no one wants to see your tits.

TMAME said...

No one is forcing you to stay on the internet idiot - go elsewhere.