Monday, January 10, 2011

Yep, much more of a sadist than a masochist...



You Scored as Switch

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.)))

You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.








Switch

100%






Sadist

93%






Bondage

86%






Exhibitionist / Voyeur

86%






Dominant

82%






Masochist

75%






Experimental

71%






Submissive

54%






Degradation Lover

39%






Vanilla

14%





2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

That's awesome -IF- botha youse wanna croak, perish on this once beautifull world; however, I have the solution: 'Turn away from the sins of youth' -2 Timothy 2:22 (this darkened world); riseabove this earth to see the Glory of the Son. God bless you.

Eris said...

REALLY? Do you have any idea as to my religious background? No, you do not, you just assume.

I've escaped a religious cult, thank you very much. I KNOW what the bible says, and believed it for most of my life, even after I left the cult of my parents.

Religion has tried to destroy my life, so fuck off.