Wednesday, July 20, 2011

*sigh*

Sometimes, something awesome has a serious down side...

Within the last 3 months, I found a boy here in my town to be Mistress to, part of me that I've been wanting to explore for a while now.

Within the last 5 DAYS, I found a Sir in my town, something I've been looking for since I figured out what kind of Sir I wanted. (I do have a really awesome Sir, but he's in a different state and extremely busy; not to mention my awesome husband TMAME, but he's in a different state than me too right now!)

Tomorrow, I go to my hometown on a whirl-wind trip to see several friends, then on NEXT Wednesday, I fly out to Las Angeles to live. I get to see my husband for the first time in two months, but I leave the others behind.

While I'm thrilled beyond belief to be with my husband and live in a place we have both wanted to move to for most of our adult lives, leaving my Sir and my boy and all my family and friends hurts my heart. A LOT.

Just... Bleh.

No comments: